Saturday, December 11, 2010

Whew!!!! Surgery went well:)

No cancer cells in the sentinel lymph nodes!   Now we wait for report from the pathologist and pray for clear margins.  Then on to radiation.

I'll see Dr. Sedlacek on Dec. 15, I may get a phone report before then???   I'll know more about radiation schedule when and where at that time, but he did say I was a candidate for the 5 day twice a day treatment.

My sis Maxine is on her way from Wisconsin, YEA!!

I feel good, planning to take my sis to Santa Fe, Christmas is beautiful there :)

Thanks Yous go out to Karna, Rev. Mark, Mike Kanda, Nacho, and my loving husband for being with me and praying before surg.  LOVE U Lots!  : -)

Thank You all for the prayers and support through this stressful experience, I know my friends and family are all thinking of me and praying for me because I have stayed strong and positive, ok just a little weepy at times :-)

LOVE LOVE LOVE, EvaLou

No comments:

Post a Comment